Has anybody got the EVL3 or EVL4 working on an Ademco 10se?

I’m using a AD2USB right now, but may have to move Vera to a location not next to the alarm panel… so i’ll have an issue with a USB run.

EVL seems like the perfect solution, but their website doesn’t show it’s compatible with the 10se, and they haven’t answered my email yet.

thanks

[quote=“tomgru, post:1, topic:194308”]I’m using a AD2USB right now, but may have to move Vera to a location not next to the alarm panel… so i’ll have an issue with a USB run.

EVL seems like the perfect solution, but their website doesn’t show it’s compatible with the 10se, and they haven’t answered my email yet.

thanks[/quote]

It support vista 10 which includes the 10se and 10p. But honestly I would just update that old 10se to a 20p for like 35.00. Just replace the board.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Honeywell-WA3000-Safewatch-Alarm-Board-Vista-20P-Ver-9-12-/291927246662?hash=item43f8384746:g:xJQAAOSw~gRV6UEz

You will have to program the new board (time consuming) but you will have alot more features and options plus you’ll be updated. You won’t need to change anything else (battery, powersupply, keypads, siren, metal box). Just swap out the panel its self.

you keep adding to my shopping list :slight_smile: And more programming :slight_smile:

I see there is some type of internet module that is only $10… could that work over the EVL?

[quote=“tomgru, post:3, topic:194308”]you keep adding to my shopping list :slight_smile: And more programming :slight_smile:

I see there is some type of internet module that is only $10… could that work over the EVL?[/quote]

Sorry not that I know of.