Harmony Activities

Greetings all. I’m having issues getting the Harmony Plug In to save any Activities via the normal save process. Seems to work as documented, but does not actually save any of the data I submitted. Any ideas?

Hi,

After making any changes make sure you refresh your browser (open/close does not help) to see the changes. Also if you want to inspect the variables in the UI7 Advances settings you have to refresh before that is showing.

Cheers Rene

Thanks. I ausing UI5, and cannot get the plugin to actually Save any of the Activities and Button labels…when its done and I refresh, nothing has been saved.

Hi,

I have not made many changes to my UI5 setup, so I’ll try with the latest version and let you know.

Cheers Rene

Thanks! The control looks great and when it works right, I’m sure it is awesome! Please et me know what you find out.

Also worth noting, I cannot create child instance of devices either. I follow the outlined process and it seems to save, but upon refresh there is no changes and no children. Is my Vera3 out of memory and therefore no saves can be made? I doubt this is it, but I do have quite a few devices.

Hi bratcliff,

I have tried with the 2.7 version on UI5 and I cannot reproduce your issues. I can add/remove devices and buttons just fine.

maybe you can find some possible causes in the log file.

Cheers Rene