Green Home - New Vera iPhone App looking for Beta testers

I can confirm that the old entry is gone. Now today’s and tomorrow’s events show. But also the upcoming ones from March 15. If 15th shows shouldn’t 12th through 14th show as well?

If you access your vera desktop’s dashboard do you see anything different? The app is pulling from the nextrun property that is returned for each scene so I can’t guarantee it will always make sense. That being said. I did notice an issue that I am working on where the times don’t update. Should be resolved in the next update.

You are right. The app reflects what is shown on my dashboard.

App is now available on the app store. If you were beta testing send me a PM and I will give you a promo code to download the app for free.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/green-home/id837577266?ls=1&mt=8

Haw u stopt using the beta update from testflightapp or ar u going to release beta in the future the same way from testflightapp?

I’ll continue to use test flight for new major functionality that needs to be tested before releasing the update on the app store.

Does the app support Insteon/alsteon devices?

I have not tried it, but if the device is one of the standard mi casa verde devices then it should work.

New version out that enables universal support for iPad. It is basically the same iPhone version but scaled up.

Installed. Crashes on startup right after the splash screen on my 5s. Phone restart did not help.

Are you using UI5?

If so can you open a web browser and navigate to https://sta1.mios.com/locator_json.php?username= and pm me the response ?

New update v2.0.1 should resolve the startup crash.

Works now. Thanks.

What about ui 6. When do you support This ?

I was looking into adding support for it by the next release (within the next couple of weeks). It hasn’t been a high priority as no one has asked about it and I figured that the majority were still on UI5.

I was looking into adding support for it by the next release (within the next couple of weeks). It hasn’t been a high priority as no one has asked about it and I figured that the majority were still on UI5.[/quote]

Actually Im going In beta with the new ui7. So it would be Nice to test it with some apps.

I was finally able to get around to add support for UI6 MMS authentication.

nice so it schooled work on UI7 I guess ?

I suspect the authentication will, but I dont have access to ui7 to test my app against it.

UI7 authentication will use the same as UI6. The current UI7 beta builds use custom servers. No need to make additional changes.

• Garrett