Green Home - New Vera iPhone App looking for Beta testers

What is ur nick on tumbler?

Skickat fr?n min GT-I9300 med Tapatalk 4

[quote=“Skaven, post:20, topic:179254”]Can u fix support for NorthQ watt reader?

Skickat fr?n min GT-I9300 4[/quote]

While in my app can you go to the configuration screen (config icon where you select a vera) and report a bug? This will allow me to see your vera config so I can size what it will take to support the NorthQ watt reader.

I’m having trouble with 1.0.5. I installed the app, and entered my Mios credentials, but the app indicates that it ‘could not connect to the server’. It does correctly discover the name of my Vera and the serial number.

I am not home right now. Does the app need to connect to the Vera locally the first time?

I’m running a Vera2 with 1.5.622.

[quote=“knewmania, post:23, topic:179254”]I’m having trouble with 1.0.5. I installed the app, and entered my Mios credentials, but the app indicates that it ‘could not connect to the server’. It does correctly discover the name of my Vera and the serial number.

I am not home right now. Does the app need to connect to the Vera locally the first time?

I’m running a Vera2 with 1.5.622.[/quote]

That is not necessary. Can you double check your credentials ? If you are still not able to connect go to the configuration section and submit a bug. This will include the log file so I can determine if it may be the app.

Same thing here. I had to be on my home network to get it to work finally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote=“dbmet, post:25, topic:179254”]Same thing here. I had to be on my home network to get it to work finally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Okay I was able to reproduce the problem. Expect a fix by the next version 1.0.6. Thanks for reporting it.

Just joined as beta tester and here is my experience

The app is quite fast , I use ivera so the interface is almost the same. It’s familiar. Have a couple of problems with buttons though specially in scenes. Also I see a lot of " battery " in my scenes view I don’t know why.

At first it didn’t want to connect over mios but now it’s working.

So far so good. Pretty stable for a beta

[quote=“Ramiii, post:27, topic:179254”]Just joined as beta tester and here is my experience

The app is quite fast , I use ivera so the interface is almost the same. It’s familiar. Have a couple of problems with buttons though specially in scenes. Also I see a lot of " battery " in my scenes view I don’t know why.

At first it didn’t want to connect over mios but now it’s working.

So far so good. Pretty stable for a beta

[/quote]

Thanks for the positive feedback. The mios bug will be fixed in the next version so expect it in the next couple of days.

As far as the battery this must be coming from a scene that exists on your Vera. The app is very transparent so if it showing ‘battery’ there must be a scene on your vera that has that name. In my next version of the app you will be able to selectively hide devices and scenes that may be plugins/auto created from the app.

You are welcome

About the scenes. No I don’t have any scenes with this name. Also I see like 5 scenes with the same name. I don’t know if you can see the image I’m posting. I’ll post it again

[quote=“Ramiii, post:29, topic:179254”]You are welcome

About the scenes. No I don’t have any scenes with this name. Also I see like 5 scenes with the same name. I don’t know if you can see the image I’m posting. I’ll post it again[/quote]

Can you report a bug from the app so that I can inspect the config file? You can file a bug in the Configuration section of the app.

Just to close the loop, v1.0.6 resolved my problem with not being able to connect remotely.

If I can when using military time remove am em and pm totally because in log it sthil shows em pm but whit military time

Skickat fr?n min GT-I9300 med Tapatalk 4

[quote=“Skaven, post:32, topic:179254”]If I can when using military time remove am em and pm totally because in log it sthil shows em pm but whit military time

Skickat fr?n min GT-I9300 4[/quote]

Can you be more specific? If military time is enabled there shouldn’t be any place in the app that uses AM/PM.

Just so you guys know. Next version of the app will have the ability to create/modify scenes, add/modify timers, add/modify actions, and add/modify triggers. Shooting for next week. The UI will very intuitive and very much not like the UI5 scene creation experience which is overly complicated imo.

This is amazing. I love this app. I can’t believe how fast the connection is. It connect to vera almost instantly . And with camera support it’s my favorite so far.

Greenhome: My beta Account id is golaby@me.com yes today i got My Self a ipad air can u add it to My beta account I haw already made a request

Skickas fr?n min iPad via Tapatalk

New version out that adds dashboard capabilities to view upcoming scenes, recent scenes executed, active lights, and cameras. Also, the push notification history was moved into the dashboard and removed from the sidebar. In addition to the dashboard, a number of improvements have been made as far as the sidebar is concerned. I’ve made it essentially just a way to filter the device and scene lists by removing the vera status & management information as well as adding the ability to favorite a device/scene. The vera management and configuration has been moved to a new ‘More’ tab for easier access and intuitiveness.

This will be the final update before publishing the app to the app store. I’m looking at a target price of 9.95, but for beta testers I will be providing the app for free. I’ll have more information on this once the app is made available on the app store.

Installed latest beta. Under Upcoming scenes I first have one entry from February. After this the ones for tomorrow show correctly. Then entries for March 15 shows.

Doesn’t seem totally correct.

[quote=“Freddan101, post:38, topic:179254”]Installed latest beta. Under Upcoming scenes I first have one entry from February. After this the ones for tomorrow show correctly. Then entries for March 15 shows.

Doesn’t seem totally correct.[/quote]

It is pulling the scenes from the Vera and using the ‘nextrun’ property to show when the scene will execute. I suspect it may be one of the ‘absolute’ time scenes. I’ll take a look and see if I can filter out scenes that are obviously in the past. Thanks for the report.

new version out that resolves the old date showing up in the upcoming scene. also added ability to reorder the dashboard pages.