Google Assistant keeps claiming not linked

Hi Richard.
Keep getting “it looks like your vera concierge account is not linked yet”

Have VC running un an Ubuntu server with Java 8 Java VM: 1.8.0_162 . I have added my credentials and the Vera shows up fine in the UI. I have uploaded cloud info, and verified connectivity between the Vera and the VC instance virtual machine which I have placed on the same subnet.
On the VC portal, connectivity tests have passed and I have even attempted unlinking the Vera and relinking.
Within Google Home app, I added the Vera Concierge successfully and linked it to my Vera . The app is showing all my devices so it looked like the Assistant to VC Portal seems to be working.
However, when I send a voice command to Google Assistant using my mobile, I keep getting the error above. If I ask it to 'link Vera Concierge" it responds with “Sure, syncing devices for Vera Concierge Smart Home”, but still never progress beyond this point.

Not sure if I am missing something simple here, I have read through your Debug docs and seems to be passing all the tests.

I ran in to this issue however it was sporadic. I switched out routers since It appeared my wifi was borderline. With the stronger wifi the problem was resolved. Not saying that is what your issue is. In my case I was having problems with google home connecting, playing music and broadcasting. The VC problems where just in the mix with everything else.

I had an ARIS router/modem combo. Turned the Aris in to just a modem and attached a netgear nighthawk. Signal improved greatly. Problems solved.

Thanks for responding. I don’t think this is the issue in my case as both the VC server and the vera are both hardwired to the same switch and network connectivity is stable between. I am not using my Google Home at this phase. (Assistant only via mobile) .

Restart your phone while connected to the home WIFI

Then use explore in Google Home.
Search for Vera Concierge.
You may have to unlink first.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Unfortunately no go.
I put my phone on the same subnet as the VC and Vera. Changed DNS to bypass my OpenDNS services to Google DNS.
I also unlinked my vera from my accounts in the portal and cleared login from the VC interface.

From there, I entered my vera login credentials on the VC interface, and then after checking connectivity went to link it to the VC cloud portal. Both showed my Veras just fine and past connectivity checks.

Next, I cleared cache/data from Google home and started from scratch there.
Instead of going to “… More Settings → Home Control” and adding the Vera Concierge there, I went to Explore and found a link to Vera Concierge within the 'All Categories - > Home Control → Other" section and linked VC there.

Testing failed with the same error. I then went ahead and also linked to VC within the “… More Settings → Home Control” so my devices show up in the list as well. Unfortunately failed again.

I tested using the Vera Concierge Mobile App and commands seem to be working there.

Any way to see any logs on your side to see if any errors are being generated ?

Well… thats darn strange… 10 minutes later, commands work fine without asking concierge first in the voice command. When starting with 'ask very concierge … " before a command I get the error.