Getting the ZME_KFOB to work with vera edge

I recently bought a z-wave.me keyfob (ZME_KFOB) But I’m having trouble using it with my vera edge. I have been able to include it by choosing the device in the “hand held” section. I only had to step out of the wizard, because even though the inclusion was finished, it didn’t take me to the next screen.

The problem I got into after that was that the device does show up, but it is constantly showing the error “Failed at: Please wait! Getting the manufacturer”

I’ve tried excluding the device and including it a few times, but to no avail. I’ve also use the management mode of the device, and pressed button 2 to send a wakeup, but this didn’t help either.

Did anyone else experience this?

[quote=“eriknl, post:1, topic:186270”]I recently bought a z-wave.me keyfob (ZME_KFOB) But I’m having trouble using it with my vera edge. I have been able to include it by choosing the device in the “hand held” section. I only had to step out of the wizard, because even though the inclusion was finished, it didn’t take me to the next screen.

The problem I got into after that was that the device does show up, but it is constantly showing the error “Failed at: Please wait! Getting the manufacturer”

I’ve tried excluding the device and including it a few times, but to no avail. I’ve also use the management mode of the device, and pressed button 2 to send a wakeup, but this didn’t help either.

Did anyone else experience this?[/quote]

eriknl, I saw your support ticket and escalated it. Someone from our Customer Care team will be in touch shortly.

I rarely use the wizard. I just include it with the + button on the unit. Could be that the Vera does not know how to set it up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk