Getting current power consumption of Z-Wave power switchable socket?

Hi,

I try to write a program that can switch a Z-Wave socket on and off. Therefor I go via the mios.com forward servers and I’m stringing together an URL.
My Vera can display the current power consumption in its devices’ interface. Is there a standardized service name or variable which I can query to get for example that currently the power is 120 Watts?

Thanks!

Here’s the wiki page related to energy metering.

Thanks! User_data2 tells me within the tag:

<ControlURLs> <service_4 service="urn:upnp-org:serviceId:SwitchPower1" ControlURL="/upnp/control/dev_4" EventURL="/upnp/event/dev_4" serviceType="urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:SwitchPower:1"/> <service_5 service="urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:EnergyMetering1" ControlURL="/upnp/control/dev_5" EventURL="/upnp/event/dev_5" serviceType="urn:schemas-micasaverde-com:service:EnergyMetering:1"/> <service_6 service="urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:HaDevice1" ControlURL="/upnp/control/dev_6" EventURL="/upnp/event/dev_6" serviceType="urn:schemas-micasaverde-com:service:HaDevice:1"/> </ControlURLs>

Is it possible to query the power consumption / energy metering value over the internet by using the mios forward server? How does the URL have to look like?
Thanks for you help!

Check out the plugin called PED. It does what you want with no effort.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2