GC100 iTach "device" missing, but AV devices till there and working???

So, two years later i want to add some functionality to my GC100 setup and can’t remember at all how i did it :slight_smile:

so i start going through the threads to re-teach myself. So here’s the weird part… i show the two devices for my AV components that i created ( a receiver and CD player) that are still on the dashboard (i’m on UI5/Vera3),… and all my related scenes still seem to work. When i look at the device file, it’s called D_Codeset_604.xml.lzo

Pretty sure that’s not what i called them when i created the files.

Second weird thing is that the actual GC100 device is gone from the dashboard? I don’t see it anywhere, even though it’s still listed as an installed app. Has a device number associated with it, but it’s no where on my dashboard.

This leads me to believe that something is not right. Before i go mucking with this, any thoughts? Did some random upgrade occur at some point that deleted/hid somehow the GD100 device, even thought the other two i created remained? where do those devices attach to the GC100 (and it’s IP address)?

??? any help greatly appreciated.

EDIT: quick addition. the GC100 Device and implementation files are still there.

Bueller ? BUELLER ? :grinning:

I’m having the same problem. Running UI5 on a Vera3 Unit. I Can’t change the IP of the ITach device in my network. If I do all communication will be lost. Have found a solution yet??? ???

[quote=“tomgru, post:1, topic:194169”]So, two years later i want to add some functionality to my GC100 setup and can’t remember at all how i did it :slight_smile:

so i start going through the threads to re-teach myself. So here’s the weird part… i show the two devices for my AV components that i created ( a receiver and CD player) that are still on the dashboard (i’m on UI5/Vera3),… and all my related scenes still seem to work. When i look at the device file, it’s called D_Codeset_604.xml.lzo

Pretty sure that’s not what i called them when i created the files.

Second weird thing is that the actual GC100 device is gone from the dashboard? I don’t see it anywhere, even though it’s still listed as an installed app. Has a device number associated with it, but it’s no where on my dashboard.

Had to call tech support to get them to change the IP. They did successfully.

This leads me to believe that something is not right. Before i go mucking with this, any thoughts? Did some random upgrade occur at some point that deleted/hid somehow the GD100 device, even thought the other two i created remained? where do those devices attach to the GC100 (and it’s IP address)?

??? any help greatly appreciated.

EDIT: quick addition. the GC100 Device and implementation files are still there.[/quote]

Called tech support and they changed the IP successfully. They will send the instructions on how to do so. Might be able to figure out a way to update specific variables to the device using LUUP. I’ll post back.