fw update problem

Hello,

When I log on (either locally or via ra server) and go to Downloads section to update my firmware, Vera reports that I am already running the latest fw version even though I have not updated it since 426…

An interesting thing here is Vera’s running version is left blank

You are running the latest version.
Running Version :
Latest Version : 1.0.488

I’m guessing I can still “force” update it by getting the link to the fw file directly but thought I would mention this in case MCV wants to look at this or someone else is having similar problem …

thanks,
-j.

actually, could someone point to me to the latest firmware link (or binary) so I can use that to try to force update my fw?

thanks,
-j.

Actually would you mind contacting our tech support guys? I can fix this, but I’d really like to see what’s going on to cause this. This is a unique problem that I haven’t heard of before, so I have no idea what could have caused it. I can also remotely update the firmware for you.

I submitted a tech support ticket yesterday with problem description, phone#, … (forget about the time I put in there btw) … I’m pretty interested in checking out the xml support on latest drop, so feel free to call me whenever if I can help.

thanks,
-j.

Thanks for updating my firmware to 491 … just curious, were you able to find what was going on? When looking at the downloads page, I can still see that Vera is not reporting a current version for my setup :

You are running the latest version.
Running Version :
Latest Version : 1.0.491

Sounds like I will have the same problem when a future fw gets released…