Foscam Motion Sensors FI9900p, FI8910W

I know I had the FI8910 MS working before but then Vera dropped support and can’t help get them working again. I’ve tried to search through the forum but haven’t had such luck finding something that works or maybe lost it as I was trying to skip over how to get the video cameras to work.

Looking to see if anyone actually had gotten the motion sensors to work for either of these cameras? Looking more for the FI9900.

I still have the “devices” from when they did work but have no clue how to link them and make them work again.

Thanks!

Both are working off of:
Device_file: D_DigitalSecurityCamera2.xml
Device_json: D_DigitalSecurityCamera2.json
impl_file: I_FoscamPTZ.xml

Hi

I’ve just got my Foscams hooked up to my Edge. went through the manual add process then used the following url

http://ipaddress:portno/cgi-bin/CGIStream.cgi?cmd=GetMJStream&user=&pwd=

Still trying to get the alerts to work

Sorry, I never got an alert of a reply, thank you.

Which cameras do you have? Do they still email images from the camera motion detector? I tried to apply one of these URLs to my FI8910 and it doesn’t forward the images any more. I haven’t had a chance to restore the camera to factory settings to see if it will email me again, no settings have changed in the menu from what I have seen. This other URL had no effect on the FI9900.

Thanks!