Foscam HD Starting up...

For those of you that are still getting the Foscam HD plugin Starting up… error message, with the assistance of Vera technical support I was able to resolve this message. It appears that using special characters in the username and/or password will cause this error message. It has now been 4 days without this message and my VeraLite has not had any issues like it had in the past.

Hopefully this will stop the hair pulling for those of you that use this plugin.

This didnt help me… still stuck on “FoscamHD starting up…”

I did have a password with special characters in the password, but i have now changed this, still the same problem.

I take it back it works now. I had to remove the camera and add it again from scratch with the new password. Simply updating it Vera didnt seem to work.

Confirmed: after having username or password problems You have to delete the camera abd restart from scratch.

Any news about added functionality to the plugin??? For example I have a Foscam C1 (V2) and actually am only able to monitor in “emulation mode” and take snapshots and (it seems) to record videos… (where are these pictures and videos stored??)