fm remote controlling my blinds

Hi,

I’m about to buy some blinds from blindstogo store (big rebate today :slight_smile: ). The lady at the store tells me she has no details about how the remote works. (that make sense since she sell blinds :slight_smile: )
The only thing I can see is that the remote uses fm modulation to talk with the motor. No product numbers on anything obvious that could help me find details on how it work…
The Best Custom Motorized Blinds & Shades - Blinds To Go (lower on the page you can see the remotes they offer)

I’m wondering if any zwave device exist to “learn” the remote signals and then be able to control the blinds from vera ?
I’ve been doing that for years with IR controlled devices but never with FM controlled devices.
Unless anybody here can recognize the motor model from the picture and tell me if theres anyway to hookup directly on it to control it with zwave relays ?

Anyway, Thanks for your help !

Not sure about a frequency learning device for z-wave.

The middle remote looks like a remote that has some sort of contacts, if you wanted to get geeky you could hack into it with some sort of dry contact z-wave controllers, messy and ugly thou.