[fixed] Custom Panel - Unable to rename, Delete, modify First default Panel

I was testing out the Custom panels and they work great. I ended up creating 2 new panels. The first panel was a test and I want to delete it or rename it but it does not allow me to do that. I see the option to delete, but does not work. When I click rename, nothing happens. When I try to edit the panel nothing works. I am able to create new ones, rename, delete and edit no issues. My issue is the first/default panel is messed up. Not sure if it is because i named it “Camera’s” and the ’ broke something. How can I via ssh or console remove or fix this panel?

I ll look. do you see something in the javascript console log ?

ok I should have a fix for you on the version on github GitHub - amg0/ALTUI: Enhancement Interface for VERA home automation system
but you first need to remove the single quote from the page name this way =>

• go to ALTUI MISC /DEBUG page
  • choose Javascript code button
  • type in this in the text box and click execute
PageManager.getPages()
  • copy paste the result somewhere safe in case we need it later
  • go to ALTUI device variables
  • find the Data_n_0 variable that holds the problematic page name with a quote
  • remove the single quote in the variable, be very careful as it is hard to see single and double quote

once done, upload the github version on your Vera and CTRL + REFRESH the whole browser page
hope this helps

Thanks for looking into this so quick. I got stuck on one line, not sure where to find that:

Where would I find this?

[quote=“kyle.dawson, post:4, topic:200044”]Thanks for looking into this so quick. I got stuck on one line, not sure where to find that:

Where would I find this?[/quote]

here

That did it, much better. I know better to use special characters in web apps, can really mess things up.

Thanks again for the quick fix and instructions.