First use - floor light?

can somebody take a look to the reactor logic?

The plan is to make a smart floor light. Involved are 2 Fibaro Motion-sensors they have to ramp up the light when motion is detected an light lvl is below x.

I’m not sure that i have understand the conditions right. Is there an Howto or something like this? I’m a bit flashed from the options.

Edit: What for a service variable is for the doubble-click by the fibaro dimmers?

[quote=“xo, post:1, topic:199813”]can somebody take a look to the reactor logic?

The plan is to make a smart floor light. Involved are 2 Fibaro Motion-sensors they have to ramp up the light when motion is detected an light lvl is below x.

I’m not sure that i have understand the conditions right. Is there an Howto or something like this? I’m a bit flashed from the options.

Edit: What for a service variable is for the doubble-click by the fibaro dimmers?[/quote]

You should probably be using the “Tripped” variable for the motion sensors. Otherwise you are on the right track in general.

As for the double-click… no clue. I don’t have any Fibaro devices in my network, so I don’t know how they behave. Anyone?