Fibaro keyfob FGKF 601

I received one today.
Added it as a generic device.
It did not configure so I tried adding again and got two devices (unpaired one and had to delete the other, reset and tried again).
It is still not configured and does not seem to receive wakeup calls. I will leave it by the vera(plus) overnight it should wakeup every 1800 sek.
Device file is now D_GenericIO1.xml device json is D_GenericIO1.json, maybe I should change to D_SceneController1 !?
Hope MCV will make some support work on it one of these days.
CE

Same here, please update this this thread if you will be able to make it work :-\

Unfortunately, I have the same result.
A little more information is here:[url=http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,47703.0.html]http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,47703.0.html[/url]

I can’t even pair it normally, tried couple times but still the same result :frowning:

As with the Fibaro button Vera have worked out how to implement it and have promised to release this with the next firmware update.

Some info.
I included it as a generic device.
Used the green option instead of in the manual where it says white.
The device configured but is useless.
Go to variables.
Change device type to “urn:schemas-micasaverde-com:device:SceneController:1”
Device file to “D_SceneController1.xml”
Device json to “D_SceneController1.json”
Category number to “9”
Go to commands “configure right now”
I THINK I used the white option to make it configure but it MAY have been the green one. (try the white severel times at first).
I have set the 13 groups in device option ( I am not sure what to set in group 1)
I have set the number of buttons to 6 (do not know weather it should be there at all or an other number)
I have had great help from Alex B from MCV. Thanks Alex !
THIS IS NOT THE FINAL SOLUTION it will come with a firmware upgrade so it is your OWN RESPOSABLLITY !!!
Use the “replace failed” if you have something of the device in your system.
I have not tested much, good luck !
Keep us all posted.
Regards CE

Have you set any specific device options? With default values, according to the documentation, the Fibaro Keyfob should trigger scenes upon single presses or holds; but it doesn’t work for me.
Also, under Advanced > Variables, every field is empty - not sure that’s ok. Any ideas?
Thanks!

Only basic is working untill it is supported.
CE

[quote=“svaleb, post:6, topic:195749”]Some info.
I included it as a generic device.
Used the green option instead of in the manual where it says white.
The device configured but is useless.
Go to variables.
Change device type to “urn:schemas-micasaverde-com:device:SceneController:1”
Device file to “D_SceneController1.xml”
Device json to “D_SceneController1.json”
Category number to “9”
Go to commands “configure right now”
I THINK I used the white option to make it configure but it MAY have been the green one. (try the white severel times at first).
I have set the 13 groups in device option ( I am not sure what to set in group 1)
I have set the number of buttons to 6 (do not know weather it should be there at all or an other number)
I have had great help from Alex B from MCV. Thanks Alex !
THIS IS NOT THE FINAL SOLUTION it will come with a firmware upgrade so it is your OWN RESPOSABLLITY !!!
Use the “replace failed” if you have something of the device in your system.
I have not tested much, good luck !
Keep us all posted.
Regards CE[/quote]

Didn’t worked in my case :frowning:
And In addition after this Aeon Minimote stopped working :o

Strange !
And I do not see why it should affect the minimote.
Mine works with the basic things.
Try to set it up again ! Use “replace failed” under commands.
Good luck
CE

@svaleb
Did you manage to save the configuration to run from Vera to keyfob? Those running a function activated with the remote control?

@Sierek
I am not sure what you mean ?

Vera must send the configuration sequence to the keyfob. Your keyfob is programmed OK? With me is a sequence error.
Your Keyfob controls any device or scene?

Yes, it controls a device !
I have just tried to configure group 1, to zwave, as Alex B suggested. Now it seems stuck in setting associations.
CE

All the time I got the message “Waiting for wake up to configure device …” I used the white and green options. I’ve done many times command “replace failed” - no effect.

Maybe just luck !
I was unable to configure, stuck in “setting user associations”.
Battery showed 22%, it was flat, I changed it and the device configured.
Take care with the battery lid, I almost damaged mine.
CE

Press the two wakeup buttons several times.
Apparently once or twice is not enough for the transfer.
CE

The basic works now.
Difficult to “wake up” and configure.
Looking forward to the new vera firmware, but it works.
CE

Seems to work.
It was automatic updated with the latest firmware.

Now I’m stuck on “Setting special configuration” :frowning:

I tried this solution as well from another thread: http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,50233.msg327315.html#msg327315
but still not success :frowning: