Fibaro Dimmer Module - HELP

Evening

I have installed a few of these already but this time am unable to get it to include or exclude into the network.

On the wall switch there is 4 wires

Brown = Com
Black = L1
Grey = L2
Green/Yellow = Earth

This is how i connected it all up.

L1 ---- L
L2 ---- O ( Looped with N )
S1 ---- L2
SX ---- L1

Regards

Rich

If you have wired it correctly and it will not exclude and then include, I would suspect a bad Fibaro Dimmer and contact the vendor for replacement.

However, I don’t think that you have it wired correctly. Certainly, your wiring description does not match the diagram that you posted. According to the attached diagram, you should have it wired:

Line/Live ---- L
Load/Light ---- O (N&O bridged)
L1 ---- Sx
L2 ---- S1

[quote=“Z-Waver, post:2, topic:178720”]If you have wired it correctly and it will not exclude and then include, I would suspect a bad Fibaro Dimmer and contact the vendor for replacement.

However, I don’t think that you have it wired correctly. Certainly, your wiring description does not match the diagram that you posted. According to the attached diagram, you should have it wired:

Line/Live ---- L
Load/Light ---- O (N&O bridged)
L1 ---- Sx
L2 ---- S1[/quote]

Like i said there is only 3 wires at the switch and i wired up another switch the same way and it worked. I do have other dimmer modules i could test to see if its that or the wiring.

I have attached a picture of 75% of the switches in my home

Brown = Com
Grey = L2
Black = L1