Feature requests IVERA

Im using ivera (1.06) for a while now and notice my controlscreen gets clogged bij devices and global scenes i DO want to see in my Vera’s dashboard but not on my remote (iPhone).

1. Is there a way create the option to hide devices/scenes?

2. Rearrange entries in a certain category?
    for instance move a scene to the top of scenes, or move a device to the top in a certain room
    I think the iPhone SDK has options for that!

3. (Already requested directly to the maker) Support for LUUP devices/plugins.
    In a short amount of time more and more plugins appear. Especially stuff that helps system monitoring, notifcations and general info. To name a few, Weather app (@guessed), SMTP notification device (@Ap15e) and many more. Probably many more to follow as well, so support for LUUP coded devices would be GREAT.

Any other users have similar requests?

Henk

I would like the option to have iVera start in a certain room.

I keep my old iPhone around as a remote, and it’s in my master bedroom. It’d be nice if that copy of iVera always started out in the Master Bedroom’s device list.

What I’d like even more is for it to start on a customizable page of devices (in a customizable order). That way I can see my master bedroom light, master ceiling fan, and thermostat control, which are the only things I really need to get to most of the time there.

That may sound like it’s entering SQRemote territory, but I don’t want to design a whole layout, iVera’s control elements are great just the way they are.