Feature Request

I apologize in advance if this feature is already included and I missed it.

It would make things so much easier for me if in the LOGIC ACTIONS, there could be a switch where you can select a series of actions if a condition is TRUE and another set of actions if a condition is FALSE.

Right now I am programming two sets of opposite conditions on the CONDITIONS page with corresponding LOGIC ACTIONS.

I notice that I frequently make errors (that I find and correct later) programming the logic for the negative condition.
Thanks
Jim

That’s a reasonable request, if I understand correctly you simply want to run another Action if the Condition is False.
Apart from using exactly the same Condition prefaced with NOT or ! I don’t think it can be done without RTS adding code to PLEG.

[quote=“zedrally, post:2, topic:198888”]That’s a reasonable request, if I understand correctly you simply want to run another Action if the Condition is False.
Apart from using exactly the same Condition prefaced with NOT or ! I don’t think it can be done without RTS adding code to PLEG.[/quote]
Correct

I can envision when you are editing a LOGIC ACTION for there to be a slider switch under OPTIONS for TRUE/FALSE

Then the below will change from TRUE Actions to FALSE Actions.
This way you can have LUA and INTERVAL times for both TRUE and FALSE conditions.

I typically set up the “false actions” as opposite conditions so when the condition becomes true, the action runs.