Feature request: ping sensor support

I guess the subject says it all. Is there any plans to include the ping sensor in the list of supported plugins?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I’d like this also but not I don’t need it directly. Here’s my thought in a more versatile way…

This will only work when Garrett enables Widgets with Variable Container or MultiSwitch

Follow me here…

I see value in having a widget for one/multiple items (like Ping Sensor) as to maximize screen space savings.
Thus, we use PLEG to monitor your devices (Ping Sensor, etc) and update a Variable Container and/or MutilSwitch
Then we create a widget for that Variable Container and/or MutilSwitch (using AutHomation).
We then have a ‘Panel’ widget(s) on our desktop with one or more items we can have for status and/or control.

… This is my plan for the a ‘Home Security Control Panel’

Hi Garrett,
I know that thus a little old and you probably have a backlog of enhancements, but it would be great if the ping sensor could show up like a motion sensor in Authomation.
Could I do this easily by changing the device type properties for the ping sensor?

[quote=“kyb2012, post:3, topic:177726”]Hi Garrett,
I know that thus a little old and you probably have a backlog of enhancements, but it would be great if the ping sensor could show up like a motion sensor in Authomation.
Could I do this easily by changing the device type properties for the ping sensor?[/quote]

I’m also interested in this.