Feature request for IFTTT integration

I am in the beta
I made several IFTTT applets with THIS = Google assistance & THAT = Vera and it works quite well, 4 5 seconds delay no more ! that s great

but now I would like to have the following features added:

• Ability to use vera as trigger in the THIS part of the IFTTT applet

• Ability to use the so called IFTTT “ingredients” and pass their value to VERA ( for example with google home , you say ‘set dimmer to xxx’ , then the vera action is setting the dimmer to xxx )

• Ability to call any of the UPNP action of a device, not just turn ON/OFF scenario

once we have this , then the possibility are endless.
thank you

@amg0 - Asking around for this and will keep you posted.

[quote=“amg0, post:1, topic:197760”]- Ability to use vera as trigger in the THIS part of the IFTTT applet

• Ability to use the so called IFTTT “ingredients” and pass their value to VERA ( for example with google home , you say ‘set dimmer to xxx’ , then the vera action is setting the dimmer to xxx )

• Ability to call any of the UPNP action of a device, not just turn ON/OFF scenario[/quote]

Agree with amg0. +1000

Me too pls, Vera as trigger

Hello, any news about this question ? do you have an idea when IFTTT integration is officially released ?

…and…another year-and-a-half goes by. No word. :frowning:

I’d like to see scenes with device unlock command work in IFTTT. I’ve been in the Beta program since it came out. Has this been abandoned?

It’s more than a month into 2020 now. I think you have your answer?

1 Like

Hello @Sorin
this is a good question, I am also waiting for this. Beta works fine , what s holding up the release ?
thx !

2 Likes

wait there is a beta?

I am also anxiously awaiting an IFTTT integration with Vera.
It would be awesome and open up the possibilities immensely.

Hi @amg0, does the beta still work?
I tried a few months back and I wasn’t able to get the beta working.
I think the page on IFTTT for Vera as gone or in accessible.
Do you know how I can get myself setup with the beta version of the Vera IFTTT?

Thanks.

I really do not know but for me it works
You get into trouble between google home integration and ifttt driven scène but if you chose carefully the sentences you program in ifttt , it is quite good. Not sure what’s holding a release…