Fantastic App

Hi

Just like to say am overly impressed with this app. Been putting off using a app as couldn’t find one to my liking. I looked over this section today and when I seen you can change icons to your choice it made me decide this was the app for me.

Been playing with the app for a few hours and got a few pages setup.

Just a few questions.

1. Am I limited to only 5 pages?
  2. I can’t seem to be able to link a button to another page. When I use the correct icon and select action to go to screen. There is no option to choose which screen to go to.

Rich

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad to hear the app is to your liking :slight_smile:

1. You can add more pages. Go into edit mode and pull out the Home screen. Select one or more controls (tap and drag), then click the grid button (second on the left on the toolbar). A window will pop up that allows you to set a different nr of rows and columns of buttons in the selected area, e.g. you can change 2 large buttons into 3 smaller ones, giving you an extra screen.

2. after selecting the action to go to another screen, an extra property will appear in the control’s properties. That’s the one to click to select the target screen

Hi

This what appears when select for goto screen

It shows another box but it won’t let me click anything in it.

Attached photo

Looks like it shows all properties for the action button on top of each other. I can’t reproduce this on my own iPad, but i know there’s an issue with that screen on older iPhones.

Which version of iOS are you on, and what type of iPad do you have please?

[quote=“intveltr”]Looks like it shows all properties for the action button on top of each other. I can’t reproduce this on my own iPad, but i know there’s an issue with that screen on older iPhones.

Which version of iOS are you on, and what type of iPad do you have please?[/quote]

Hi

I checked my other iPad and it works fine. That’s using IOS 7. The other iPad only had IOS 6 but now updated and now working thanks

Rich

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Will the app work with older ipad/ios combinations? IOS 5.x for example?

or ipod 4.x?

Thanks

[quote=“intveltr, post:2, topic:178638”]Glad to hear the app is to your liking :slight_smile:

1. You can add more pages. Go into edit mode and pull out the Home screen. Select one or more controls (tap and drag), then click the grid button (second on the left on the toolbar). A window will pop up that allows you to set a different nr of rows and columns of buttons in the selected area, e.g. you can change 2 large buttons into 3 smaller ones, giving you an extra screen.

2. after selecting the action to go to another screen, an extra property will appear in the control’s properties. That’s the one to click to select the target screen[/quote]

I searched to see if there is a way to turn on/off (mute) the iPhone locator app from HomeWave, but cannot seem to find that. Can you assist me.

I really appreciate this app, week worth the money (but please don’t raise the price)

I particularly like the option to save a configuration. I was able to copy onto my wife’s iPhone, and she actually uses it!

HomeWave should work on iOS 5.x.

I don’t think there’s a (public) URL scheme for Find my iPhone, so you won;t be able to mute it from HW.

Sorry, the Vera iPhone detector plugin…

I want to be able to Toggle Mute/UnMute.

[quote=“intveltr, post:8, topic:178638”]HomeWave should work on iOS 5.x.

I don’t think there’s a (public) URL scheme for Find my iPhone, so you won;t be able to mute it from HW.[/quote]

@intveltr, any thoughts on supporting this plugin?

Support is added in the next version