Ezmotion 3-in-1 and Vera 1.7.318 (ui7)

Anyone already has experience with this combination? Followed the WIKI (http://wiki.micasaverde.com/index.php/ExpressControls3in1) to configure the device, but still have some problems. It is attached to a wire, so i’m not using batteries. Light and temperature sensor are working correctly. The motion part is still giving me headaches.

I created a scene to turn on the lights on motion. This worked once this morning after waiting for a day, but after that it stops detecting motion for a while. I can see this because the red light isn’t flashing when I trigger motion in front of the device.

Think this has something to do with the advance options. I had to create this manually and it cannot read the current values. I used the “configure node right now” option to send the options to the Ezmotion device, but it is still not exactly doing what I want.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

ok, have been playing this evening with this device and I think it works. What I did;

1. Unpaired the device from Vera
  2. Pressed the blue button.
  3. added a new generic device in vera
  4. turned the power off and on, of the ezmotion and pressed the blue button.
  5. Waited untill al devices showed up again, after pairing.
  6. on the main PIR device, added a device option in device options. (just something, doesn’t matter what)
  7. in advanced, a new field appears with this device option. Pasted the complete config line with the settings from the image in the previous post; 1,1d,200,2,1d,0,3,1d,255,4,1d,100,5,1d,1,6,1d,255,7,1d,0
  8. Pressed the blue button, without triggering motion.
  9. did a poll test, which succeeded in the advanced part.
  10. Did a “configure node right now” in the same Advanced part. It writes the config to the device and when it finished, i saw the current values appearing under the advance options.

It works for me now!

After writing the config, the values disappear from the advanved options page, so i cannot make a new screenshot with the settings.

Hi wimlem,

No much luck on my side: I’m still getting the main device (i.e. showing batteries level) and 3 additional Generic I/O without more info.
How did you pair it: using others zwave device or Generic Zwave device?

Nick

[quote=“NickFR, post:3, topic:183124”]Hi wimlem,

No much luck on my side: I’m still getting the main device (i.e. showing batteries level) and 3 additional Generic I/O without more info.
How did you pair it: using others zwave device or Generic Zwave device?

Nick[/quote]

I used the Generic Zwave Device option. When adding the device in Vera, I pressed the blue button once on the Ezmotion device. Then i waited a few minutes and the 4 devices were there.

Weird this is what I did but just got the following result and don’t know what to do it it.

I’ll try again tonight.

Regards,
Nick