Ezlo Secure and Zooz ZEN25 double plug

I put in a request for ZEN25 support on Ezlo Secure early in August of 2021.

I am still waiting.

The ZEN25 worked well with the Vera Secure but not with the Ezlo. It doesn’t work correctly as a generic z-wave device and it doesn’t appear in any drop downs for the other categories.

I can include and exclude it fine. Using the Vera app (v3.62 (2). Firmware v2.0.31.2071.4) I can turn the individual plugs on but NOT off. The app indicates the plugs are off BUT they physically remain on.

It’s been over a year now. Can I get some priority help please.

Hi @chuckf2 , we apologize for missing feedback on your case. Actually after your request all the integration work was completed in a month and since IOS vera app version 3.57 and FW version 2.0.18.1672 it should have been working fine.
So I will call Customer support team on the case and we will get detailed logs from your controller. Sometimes the particular device that you have may also have defects, let us examine it in priority.

1 Like

Hello @chuckf2!

In order to gather information from the controller about the issues you are experiencing with your Zooz ZEN25 device, I’ve sent you a DM to validate your contact information. We’ll be creating a support ticket to continue the proper follow-up of your case.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

I have replied. Thank you for looking into this.

What have the logs shown?

Hello @chuckf2

We’ve requested you some information via ticket in order to continue with the device troubleshooting. Could you please check and reply back?

Thank you!

If you want me to reply to the ‘ticket’ I will need the URL to access it.

Hello sir.

We sent you an email yesterday at 10 AM CT (chuck@f***********e.net)
Ticket #278417

We were able to retrieve some of the information we asked for in the email, however, please reply to the email to confirm.

Regards.

Ah. I did not receive that email. I have checked my junk folders too.

Please resend it.

Hello @chuckf2

I have resent the e-mail again. Could you please check? Additionally, could you please let us know the following information for troubleshooting purposes?

• What’s the name of the device on the app?

• Are you using the Android or iOS app?

• Besides the app issues, have you experienced device disconnections, general controller unresponsiveness, or network instability?

• Do you authorize us to create a support account on your controller? This will exist during the troubleshooting process only and will be deleted once we’re done with the investigation.

• I did receive that email and I just responded.
  • When added it creates 4 devices. I’ve detailed their names in the email.
  • I’m using the iOS app.
  • Answers to the rest of your questions are in my email response.

Thank you. We’ll update your case on the ticket and this forum thread as soon as we’re done taking a look at your controller and device.

Hello! @chuckf2

We’re trying to collect logs from the ZEN25 where the energy reporting is visible. We sent you a reply via support ticket regarding the phone call schedule for the troubleshooting Could you please check and reply back?

Looking forward to your response.