Ezlo secure & 2Gig door sensors

I am not sure if i don’t have something setup right or what is going on. My 2 Gig door sensors 2GIG-DW10-345 show open all the time. Anything to try to get this fixed.

Thanks

Hi @tsloan

We’ll investigate, try to replicate the issue, and escalate it in case it is necessary, thank you for your feedback.

Hi @tsloan

We’ve been able to replicate the issue, we’ll report this as soon as possible and have the team take a look at it.

Thank you for your patience.

I have this problem and I got it temporarily fix by having Tech Support downgrade my Firmware Version to 2.0.19.1714.2. Make sure to set the Ezlo Secure Controller set(turn off) Auto Update is disabled, unless you want to call Support again. Firmware Version: 2.0.27.1961.1 makes the 2GIG dw10-345 sensors useless, it looks like the problem was not fix.

so not sure if things have been fixed now but my sensors started working the other day. If no changes have been made in the system I will do an explanation of the things i have been trying the last few weeks that may have got things to work.

Mine are working now too. It looks like they fixed the issue with the latest Firmware Version: 2.0.28.1978.1