Something or someone that incites action or activity

1 Like

rulEZLOgic

2 Likes

Very clever!

CorE
or: Cor-E

2 Likes

Came here to look at the new Ezlo hubs, but if there is a chance to win one.

Maybe “Dominion”

Hello everyone, I started collecting shared proposals here. I should say I already liked some of them :slight_smile:

You can see and check your proposals there. We will collect all proposals until the end of the week and then start a poll with all the proposals. Please write here or DM me in case you want to edit any of your proposals or if there is a mistake :slight_smile:

1 Like

PLēZ
Process Logic (made) EZ

1 Like

eZlomate (automate, companion “good day mate”)

1 Like

:zap: EnZo :zap:

The name “Enzo” means “home ruler” which fits well in this context, plus it plays well against (rhymes with and sounds good after) the company name EZLO.

As a tradename, the “En” harkens back to “ensign” (literally “badge of power”) or ability as in “enable”, while the “Zo” suggests speed as in “zoom”, or liveliness as in “zoic”, or movement as in “zoid”.

1 Like

For my part I personaly prefer something a bit more descriptive rather than funny.

I kind a like the “Orchestrator” a bit formal but classy…

My 2 cents

1 Like

Thank you all for all the proposals. We created a poll to choose among them.

From here you can go to the Poll covering all the proposed names and pick the one that you think is the best.

Thank you for your contribution!

Is there some reason my suggestion did not make it to the vote?

oh thats weird you mean this right? let me check

Ok I added Dominion also to the Multi selection. Why I missed it I’m not sure, maybe you edited your post or I missed it because you posted it just before I created that google sheet below.
But all in all it is on both lists now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I look forward to these two important additions to the EZLO capabilities. Is there a time-line for when we can expect them?

Hello @Grwebster

As @melih mentioned:

Hoping to release it this summer (if not by summer) and will be a native app, meaning you don’t need to install a plugin etc to operate it.

Any news on the dashboard app also?

All gone quiet on that front.

:slight_smile:

all cooking nicely…