EZLO plus vs Vera Plus

I checked my setting and security is off. Still getting notifications of lock state changes.

Hello @Grwebster

You can try verifying if the status (armed/disarmed) is being changed when you switch between home modes.

You can also try disabling System Access Alert under notifications as Oscar explained previously.

Not sure what you mean by system access alert. This controller only has my lock on it at this point as I consider if I should move everything else off my Vera lite on to it. I do use some plugins, so that’s a consideration, but the challenges I have had with the lock have caused me to pause.

In addition I was trying to delete a user in the new controller and I could not find a way to do that. Had to go into my Web based interface on my lite to do that.

Also am not arming/disarming this unit at this point.

Hello @Grwebster

I’ve disabled the System access alerts on your account.

As per the users to delete them you need to go to Users swipe to the left the one you want to remove, if that’s not working inform us.

Thanks an the left swipe worked as well!

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know the left swipe worked.
We will be ready to help you with any other issues you may find.

As it turns out, I am still get lock activation alerts on locking amd unlocking whether armed or not with security turned off.

Hello. @Grwebster

Make sure that under the modes configuration your controller is not arming the door lock or configured to notify you when the door lock state changes.

Open the VeraMobile app and go to ‘Dashboard’ → Select the House Icon → Now select ‘Home’ and hit on the ‘Configure’ button.

Check what configuration you have here, most likely the door lock is selected to notify you whenever it is locked or unlocked.

Let me know whether this helps.
Thank you.

I can’t see any way to even cause the lock to ne armed and there is no choice to arm the lock in the dashboard configuration. I am stumped on this.

Hello, @Grwebster

Coming to this point, I believe it’s better if we open a support ticket for you, perhaps a very specific issue is happening to your system.
Please, wait for my private message and answer me there.

Thank you.