Ezlo Plus not initializimg devices or running scense

I have an ezlo plus. This evening none of my scenes worked. When trying to operate the different devices via the app none worked. If I use the switch, I can see it update the state of the device on the app but the app will not control the device. Tried calling tech support several times but no response. Ita night and I had over 15 blinds that were open. No response from tech support. So very disappointed.

No response from tech support… this is unacceptable, asked them to look into this asap.

Good evening @ryantatum20
We’re very sorry to hear the difficulties you’re currently experiencing with your system and would like to assist you in recovering control of your devices through the Vera app.
Would you authorize us to upgrade the controller’s firmware version remotely and also give you a call within 30 minutes to test the devices?. In the meantime, we kindly ask you not to touch the controller or perform any changes.
Looking forward to your response.

OK, I will be waiting on you.

Please let me know the status.

Hey Ryan,
The controller has been successfully updated. One of our T2 engineers who will be assisting you from now on.
He will be contacting you on the phone number ending on 183. In case your number has changed please let us know on a direct message.

1 Like