Ezlo Platform supported 2GIG Devices

Thanks for beta testing! I use three of those sensors for interior bathroom doors for light/fan automation.

I also use a 2GIG doorbell and a smoke ring on the Vera Secure, eventually will want to move to the Elzo Secure.

1 Like

Thanks Oscar,
Three out of the four links go to the same location I’m not sure if this is a mistake or not but that location is a one way street for information. It seems that we can report bugs but never get any status update about whether it will be or is currently being addressed. Also, since we can report bugs and never see what has been reported the community is likely to keep reporting the same bug multiple times. I’ll be sure to report this in the bug tracker.
Thanks for the reply the link will be useful.

1 Like

Hello @rlargent,
Please make sure to create an account so you can visualize and track the two issues. Thank you for your comments. The Community Feature and Bug Tracker tool is open to all the suggestions from our community.
Regards!

I already had an account. Since I can only see the requests that I have submitted, I have submitted another request to fix the 2GIG bug where the 2GIG-DW20R-345 door sensor does not properly pair. Thank you for your help. I think I can now see the status of this.

1 Like

@rlargent Could you tell me your ticket number please.

ECS-750 is the ticket for the 2GIG devices.
It looks like you have already provided an update and ordered a device for your dev team to test.
Hopefully they’ll get this fixed soon since the 2GIG supported devices is why I went with an Ezlo secure instead of a less expensive unit.

Hey there,

I think we just received this device in our warehouse. I will check with them on Monday and I believe that approximately we are going to test this device on September 10th.

Is there a status update for the 2GIG supported device problems?

1 Like

This thread is troubling as no updates on 2GIG support in over three years?

Hello @wilme2

The Ezlo platform supports a range of 2GIG devices. The supported devices include:

• 2GIG 4-Button Key Ring Remote (345 MHz)
  • 2GIG Bypassable Door Window Contact (345 MHz)
  • 2GIG Door Window Sensor (345 MHz)
  • 2GIG Flood and Temperature Sensor (345 MHz)
  • 2GIG Garage Door Sensor (345 MHz)

You can find the full list of supported devices on the Device Integrations page.

If you have a 2GIG device that is not currently supported, you can request integration using the ‘Request Integration’ button on the same page.

Lastly, if you encounter any bugs with the 2GIG devices on the Ezlo Secure, such as the sensor not reporting open/closed contact, please know that the issue has been reported and is being worked on. You can track the progress of bug fixes and integration requests on the Community Feature and Bug Tracker.

We will be attentive to your comments.

Well, the three I asked for above are listed now on the Device Integrations page, so that is great! I expected this thread to be updated, but apparently you need to check elsewhere on many 2GIG devices.

1 Like