Ezlo - Philips Hue plugin is on the marketplace!

Postive news, now that the plugin marketplace is functional again, I was able to reinstall the hue plugin (after a ezlo hub firmware reset - different story). Plugin version is now 1.0.27 and the previously reported delay is again.

Total time between motion detection and hue light turning on is roughly 0.5 seconds.

3 Likes

Do you want assistance form the support team to get detailed info on logs ? we can increase logging level

Osman, if that’s directed at me than no - thinks have improved massively with version 1.0.27. I think autocorrect created a bit of a mix up, where it stats ‘delay is again’, it should read ‘delay is gone’.

2 Likes

Is anyone having trouble with the Hue plugin not adding devices? I installed and configured the plugin (v 1.0.27) and the bridge now shows up as a device. However, no connected hue lights are showing up and I don’t see how to manually add them. The devices do show up in the Hue app, so I’m sure they are connected to the bridge.
Thanks

Hi @rickpalo

can you re configure from scratch and did you pay attention to this ?

That worked, thank you! I had deleted the Hue Bridge and re-added/configured (pressing the button within 5 seconds) multiple times. This time, I deleted the plugin entirely and started over. That seemed to do the trick. Thanks for your help!

2 Likes