Ezlo "offline" but accessible by SSH. What now?

I have an Ezlo Plus that I am about to send back. I have never been able to get it to show “online” in the Vera app on iPhone. I have worked with support, but nothing has corrected the problem. Today I found that I can access the unit by SSH and was able to find the config files.
Perhaps the problem can be corrected by editing these or other files.
Does anybody have experience with this or have suggestions?

Here is the config file.

config interface loopback
option ifname lo
option ipaddr 127.0.0.1
option netmask 255.0.0.0
option proto static

config globals globals
option ula_prefix fdf3:b32a:ece8::/48

config interface lan
option ifname eth0
option ip6assign 60
option ipaddr 192.168.1.1
option netmask 255.255.255.0
option proto dhcp

config interface client_wifi
option proto dhcp

config interface ap_wifi
option ipaddr 171.27.64.20
option netmask 255.255.255.0
option proto static

More info. Numerous factory resets, power cycling, deleting/re-adding to the app, tested/swapped ethernet cables have had no effect. The router is Synology and a Vera Plus has worked perfectly through an identical router at another site.

Hi @clawmd,
We are checking this issue now.
Can you share the serial number of the unit please?

The serial number is 90000783

currently “off-line” but reachable by SSH

The units IP address is static and is 192.168.1.135
the net mask is correct
Router ip is correct at 192.168.1.1
OpenWRT 1.0.105
Not sure what this is. option ipaddr 172.27.64.20

Hello

Please let us know when you get the replacement if you continue to have this problem, we’ll verify the controller through SSH.

It might be useful to investigate the current controller . I posted the config. file that I got through SSH. I can get additional files and make edits if needed. Or I can provide access to you. Testing in-situ is apt to be more revealing of what the problem is.

I have had the ezlo controller since March or April. It has never worked. I can sometimes reach it from the phone app but only if I am not on the same wifi network as the controller. I have been able to add 1 door lock, but the others won’t add. Sometimes I can control the lock and sometimes I can’t but if I can then the controller goes offline for 30 minutes to an hour. It has proven to be a useless little box with pretty blue light. Nothing but frustration after years of good service from my Vera controllers (at a different location).

Hello @fsuinnc
In order to help you, we would like to ask for authorization to remotely access your controller and check its general software information, and make sure the devices are reachable.
Additionally, we would like to know when will you be at the same location as the controller so we can schedule a phone call to assist you with the pairing of additional devices. Our current scheduling window is Monday to Sunday from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
We will be waiting for your response.