Ezlo - KNX plugin is available on the marketplace!

Hi everyone,

We’re back with a new plugin, KNX, now available on the marketplace. You can copy it to your controller and and start using it immediately.

This plugin allows you to integrate your devices using the KNX protocol into the Ezlo ecosystem over KNXnet/IP so that you can view them on your dashboard, control them via our web and mobile applications, as well as include them in your MeshBot automations.

In order to configure the KNX plugin, as usual, start with copying the plugin to your account from the marketplace. Navigate to Plugins → Edge Plugins and go to the Marketplace tab. Find the KNX plugin from the list and click the Copy to my Ezlo button, and confirm.

Once that’s done and you’re taken to the My Private Plugins tab accompanied by a success message, click the Manage Installations button for the KNX plugin. In the popup window, click the Install button next to the controller you’d like this plugin to be installed and your KNX devices to be generated in.

Once the installation is completed and you see the Configure button, click it to begin configuring your KNX devices.
Simply give your first device a name of your choosing, enter its IP address and port, then select what type of device it is from the Device Type dropdown menu. Note that dimmers, switches, motion sensors, and weather modules are supported by the plugin at this time.

When done, click the Save New Configuration button in the popup window. Your device will be created and can be found in the devices list and the dashboard, and can be used in your MeshBots. Repeat the configuration step above as many times as you’d like to integrate all of your KNX devices into your Ezlo setup.

We look forward to hearing your feedback!

4 Likes

Hi, The Knx switch doesn´t run. the icon in the dashboard stay spining all the time

Hi @save

Can you help us debug the issue. We can connect to your controller and look at some logs. It would be helpful for us to pinpoint the issue and solve quickly.

@Alvaro_Ochoa can you help here

Hello @save ,

I’ll reach out through a PM to gather some logs from your controller.