Ezlo Controllers

Is it just me or do others find the Ezlo nowhere ready for prime time? I have a Vera Secure and Vera Edge and have no issues with them.

I find Ezlo Secure I bought a pain in the a$$. I can’t access it outside the house…

What am I missing?

Works for me and the Vera mobile app connects to my Ezlo Plus controller when on 4G mobile network.

Can you further describe your issue and what is happening.

Corrections - I can get to the device using my app but it won’t let me change the units, which includes the device name. It says I have zero battery left but it’s plugged in! It won’t let me edit the wifi.

1. What firmware should I be running on the Ezlo Secure?
  2. Is it possible that I have a bad unit? It was one of the first ones made.

Hello
The latest FW we released for Ezlo Secure is v.2.0.23.1817.1
Our Customer Care agent will contact you to get more info from your controller.

Hello @DRagu

You can check your firmware version by accessing your mobile app and going to:

Settings → Customer Care or Tech support → Right next to “Firmware Version: XXXXXXXX”

Nonetheless, you can PM me the serial number and we can check if the controller is running correctly.

Firmware: 2.0.23.1817.1

I tried turning on remote access with the phone app and it won’t let me?!?!

I have been saying that for a year … I just stopped looking at it and every 3-4 months they fix Somthing I was complaining about. I really wish they would warn before firmware updates.,

I believe is just a visual glitch as it is actually enabling remote access, I will confirm that and report if talked otherwise.