Evolve LRM-15 LRM-AS dimmer LED and direct assosiation

Hello All,

So I have a bit of an issue. I bought a whole bunch of insteon dimmers for my new house which had all LEDs everywhere… They are dimmable, but do not seem to work with the insteon dimmer. The LEDs are feit Par30s. And from what I read Evolve LRM-15 will work with my LEDs

One of the main application why I need a smart dimmer, (besides status) is the way my living room lighting is split requires me to use 3 dimmers which is very annoying. specifically the split of the last 2 which places from total of 8 bulbs 4 on 1 switch and 2 on another and 2 on 1 more. The last 2 sets I want to combine and maybe even combine all 3 sets.

I want to be able to do it from the switch directly, basically from what I understand in z-wave its called direct association. So between 3 Dimmers A B C, if B gets turned on C will also turn on, if C gets turned of B will also turn off.

Will Evolve dimmer like this one [url=http://www.amazon.com/Evolve-LRM-AS-500-Watt-Mount-Dimmer/dp/B006U1TR9I/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t]Amazon.com allow me to accomplish that ?