EventWatcher some temperature readings are not being watched while others are

[quote=“powisquare, post:20, topic:179734”]Hope it’s not a problem posting to an old thread … I have just installed the Horstmann HRT4-ZW which shows as urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:Heater:1

Is there a way I can track temperature changes with EventWatcher? The category_num is 5.

Any help much appreciated.[/quote]

I log my HRT4-ZW’s using EventWatcher category K. The log shows both current temperature and setpoint changes.

[quote=“RexBeckett, post:21, topic:179734”][quote=“powisquare, post:20, topic:179734”]Hope it’s not a problem posting to an old thread … I have just installed the Horstmann HRT4-ZW which shows as urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:Heater:1

Is there a way I can track temperature changes with EventWatcher? The category_num is 5.

Any help much appreciated.[/quote]

I log my HRT4-ZW’s using EventWatcher category K. The log shows both current temperature and setpoint changes.[/quote]

Thank you Rex - this works perfectly. As an aside, would you know how we may post to this forum without answering all the questions?

As an aside, would you know how we may post to this forum without answering all the questions?

The questions will stop when you have posted a certain number of times. I think that number is six so you are nearly there. :slight_smile:

[quote=“RexBeckett, post:23, topic:179734”]

As an aside, would you know how we may post to this forum without answering all the questions?

The questions will stop when you have posted a certain number of times. I think that number is six so you are nearly there. :)[/quote]

Thank you Sir! … looks like I’m there already :smiley: