Eve controller (with moisture sensors)

I came across this the other day and it seems pretty promising…I’ve been on the fence for the different irrigation controllers out there so far, but this one seems to have most of what I am looking for. I think the moisture sensors are a real plus for doing auto-scheduling. No vera support right but maybe if we bug them enough they can integrate it! Let’s flood them lol! ;D

Looks promising but i pay for my lawn to be mowed… That means I have to go out and remove the Adam sticks from my lawn every week before they come. I’m on a corner lot so I’d need at least 6 Adam sticks

Wrote to eve with my concern and they said it is able to work without the Adam sticks (just weather prediction) they also said I could push the Adam all the way down lower than the sprinkler head and it should work fine.

Did you get the impression that you HAVE to use the smart things hub? I can’t tell from their website, but it looks that way… :frowning:

Yeah - it looks like they are SmartThings only. And it also looks like they changed their name to Spruce too (now www.spruceirrigation.com). It seems that they are starting to ship now…I’m going to keep bugging them for Vera support :slight_smile:

Did anyone get an update on this controller and whether or not it would be accessible from within Vera? It looks very promising. Did it ever ship?