ether rain and iu7

does the plugin work with iu7? i’m running 5 still and no issues but i want to add garage door control and it only works on iu7.

jim

I am away for the next week; however on my return I can install and test on UI7 if there is no other response.

That would be awesome. I’m afraid to update to ui7 and it not work then. Only reason I’m thinking of updating is I want to get garage door control. And most solutions are ui7. Thanks a lot!

For the QuickSmart EtherRain-8 Sprinkler Controller plugin, my observations are:

UI7 (1.7.1754) on VeraPlus - Works.##
UI7 (1.7.1707) on VeraEdge - Works.##
UI7 (1.7.760) on Vera 3 - Works.##
UI5 (1.5.622) on Vera 3 - Works.

I use www.lawncheck.com as my scheduling host–not Vera.

Note ##: Initially it did not work with UI7 until I rebooted Vera.

Worked on a VeraEdge using UI7 as of last October and still appears all okay on a VeraPlus on latest UI7. Doesn’t allow creation of additional copies of the device for alternate schedules in scenes under UI7 so had to use Luup code in the scenes to alter which circuits and the time to run to achieve different schedules and days. All was working fine then and cannot see any issues with it functioning later this month.

EDIT: I used this suggestion from another member to make the scene mods http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,24208.msg166627.html#msg166627 for alternate schedules in 7 scenes.

[size=small][font=verdana]After seeing your post, I rebooted each Vera with UI7 and now the QuickSmart EtherRain-8 Sprinkler Controller plugin is working. Thanks. I revised my earlier post to reflect success.[/font][/size]

Thanks everyone. I appreciate it a lot. They told me at support it would not work. I guess I’ll buy the garage door unit I want to try and see if it works on ui5 and if it does not I’ll upgrade.

I really appreciate the help.

It works fine for me, I have no crashes. Try to install the directx from the game. Anyway to travel from ether and to ether you can use teleporters. Buy them at the NPC near the main portal in hq