Err.msg: "Set IP Address for ImperiHome device"

Hello.
Just installed the ImperiHome Plugin on my Vera Edge running UI7. On my Android devices the app is working just fine, but I cannot install the app on my Vera Edge.

When I install the app, I got this blue error message on the top of the screen saying:

ImperiHome Plugin : Set IP Address for ImperiHome device

I have set the IP-number under the Advanced-tab and my Android has a fixed IP. Still my Vera keeps telling this error message.

Other functions that communicate with the same Android device that require that same IP-number are working perfect.

Any Id?a of what the problem might be?

Seems like the ip hasn’t saved yet. Did you reload luup and refresh browser then recheck?

HI and sorry f?r the late reply.

Yes, the data is saved. If i access the same page from a different PC/device, the IP i entered is there.

Hello,
Same Problem here, I went for the Veraplus with UI7 because of the possibility to integrate with Imperihome. But Imperihome doesn’t connect with UI7 because of the above mentioned problem “set IP address for Imperihome device”. I entered the IP address of my Samsung galaxy S6. Saved, restarted both Imperihome and UI7 but nothing happened. pls help.

Hi,
In UI7 you need to go to the Advanced Variables tab of the plugin and fill in the field called IPAddress. It is no use to set the ip value in the Params tab.

You actually only need to set that IP address if you want your Vera to use the TTS option. To control your Vera from the Imperihome App it is not needed.

Cheers Rene

[quote=“reneboer, post:5, topic:191404”]Hi,
In UI7 you need to go to the Advanced Variables tab of the plugin and fill in the field called IPAddress. It is no use to set the ip value in the Params tab.

You actually only need to set that IP address if you want your Vera to use the TTS option. To control your Vera from the Imperihome App it is not needed.

Cheers Rene[/quote]

Of if you want to control Imperihome app using Vera. Example: Motion is detected at front door, tell Imperihome to go to page 3 which displays the front door camera.

Same problem here and yes the ip it set under ‘advance/variable’

You may have already figured this out but… In the app settings did you enable th eAPI HTTP Server in settings?