Ergy message in 'Energy' tab

Howdy!
Anyone know how to get rid of the following Ergy message and 'Accept button 'in my UI7 Energy tab?
I’ve uninstalled the app and it’s not listed in the Apps tab, but the message won’t go away.

Thanks.

"Ergy energy reporting is provided by EchoLabs, and requires sharing your energy usage as explained in the terms and conditions.
ACCEPT
"

[quote=“Qubit, post:1, topic:187404”]Howdy!
Anyone know how to get rid of the following Ergy message and 'Accept button 'in my UI7 Energy tab?
I’ve uninstalled the app and it’s not listed in the Apps tab, but the message won’t go away.

Thanks.

"Ergy energy reporting is provided by EchoLabs, and requires sharing your energy usage as explained in the terms and conditions.
ACCEPT
"[/quote]

Ergy or the Energy tab is baked into the Vera interface. So even if you uninstall it and never use it, it will always be there. Vera has some contract or deal with the EchoLabs company.

EDIT - I read your statement again, is that when you click on the Energy button or on your dashboard or something?

Hi, tomtcom
I only see a reference to Ergy when I select the Energy tab.
If I select the Accept button, the plugin re-installs. I can uninstall the plugin again (at least that’s what indicated by the UI), but the prompt reappears in ‘Energy’.

Thanks for your help.

[quote=“Qubit, post:3, topic:187404”]Hi, tomtcom
I only see a reference to Ergy when I select the Energy tab.
If I select the Accept button, the plugin re-installs. I can uninstall the plugin again (at least that’s what indicated by the UI), but the prompt reappears in ‘Energy’.

Thanks for your help.[/quote]

Ok understood. Yeah you can’t get rid of that. Many wish you could but it’s Vera’s deal and baked in. I think the component has sucked since its inception.

I’ve seen that answer on older posts. Thanks a lot for confirming that it’s still a fact.
Appreciate your help.

Mike

This is really unbelievable. Ergy hasn’t worked right (at least not for me and my Aeon HEM) for something like 2 years! Are they ever going to get it working? What is everyone else using for reporting? I t get Plotwatt set up & it’s OK, a bit bland & pretty limited. I understand some people are using Bidgely but I haven’t tried it.

I net the % of people using it is very low. They said several times a while back they were working on fixing it.