Enocean plugin TCM 310

Hello there,

does anyone uses this plugin to manage Enocean sensors or actuators? I read about it but all threads are from 2011 - 2014…
Is there a chance to get this working with an Vera Edge? Any information is appreciated.
Best wishes
Doreen

[quote=“souly75, post:1, topic:198668”]Hello there,

does anyone uses this plugin to manage Enocean sensors or actuators? I read about it but all threads are from 2011 - 2014…
Is there a chance to get this working with an Vera Edge? Any information is appreciated.
Best wishes
Doreen[/quote]

Works great for occupancy sensors. I have around 20 in my Vera setup, which I recently rebuilt in UI7 on a VeraSecure.

The only other EnOcean device I have tested with the plug-in is a light level sensor, and while the app store version of the plug-in won’t handle it correctly, I posted to that thread a an updated file that fixes the light sensor code, and mine worked fine until the device died - I just haven’t replaced it…

I haven’t seen anyone test a light switch or relay, and I suspect the code will need tweaking. I don’t have any to test, but if you want to use them, I may be able to help if you run into problems. This is a Vera Control written plug-in (one of few), but I don’t think are going to want to make changes unless there is more interest. Andrei asked me in the past if I wanted to take over development, but I have never gotten around to building a test environment…

Hello Wilme2,

thank you! I’m interested in some door / window sensors…here (Germany) are some interesting new products in sale. E.g. a multi sensor window handle from Soda with alarm. Unfortunately it’s only Enocean available at the moment so I’m looking around what is possible.
First I will receive the USB stick tomorrow and then I’ll try my luck to get it work and take a look around which sensors would be interesting as well. :wink:

How I can change the plugin from the MIOS-store (V1.6) with the lua script from you, which is attached in another thread?

Go to Apps, Develop Apps, Luup Files and then upload the updated .Lua file. You can download the existing .Lua file first so you can easily revert back if needed.