Energy tab or Ergy Plugin

Hello!

Some time ago I have installed my second Vera Plus controller and it works flawlessly…except Energy. I tried to involve support but they told me it’s impossible, because Ergy plugin somehow binded to my email, thus I can use it only on 1 controller, doesn’t matter how many I have installed. This is due to license, which is issued: 1 account - 1 license. Unfair, keeping in mind that I bought 2 devices and both are installed and registered.

Is there any cure except using few accounts? I don’t really like to use different ones, but will do so if there is nothing else could be done.

Also, Device Wizard in Ergy plugin is also not working showing me the following:
Error executing function ergy_showIPForm(): ergy_showIPForm is not a function

Please advice,
Maxim

as per vera ltd. ergy code in the ui7 is all but gone. you will not get it working again with the help of mcv, maybe you can figure it out. i have it working on my lite, but can’t figure out how the transfer that license to my plus. I tried swapping the ergy_keys and setting them in the ergy plugin, but nah. so find an alternative. Just forget its even there is what I was told.