Energy "Ergy gateway serial is not present in user"

When clicking the “Energy” tab on the simple UI I get this error: “Ergy gateway serial is not present in user”.
When clicking on Energy on the advanced settings UI I get this: “Could not authenticate with ergy!”.
It worked initially.
I have a Vera Lite bought as a bundle from Tiger Direct. 1.6

Anyway to fix this?

Is there a way to reset the ergy account/setup information to run it as a new install without resetting the whole Vera Lite?
Where is this information stored? Database? Files?

I am also getting this:

“Could not authenticate with ergy!”

It was working for me as well, but the watts were almost triple what they should be. So I updated the firmware on my Aeon Labs HEM, removed, and re-added the device on my Vera network. After that it just tried to load the whole time after clicking on the Energy tab in UI6. So I removed & re-added ergy. I noticed that it didn’t ask me for login info. like the install instructions say it should. Also, no devices were showing in the ergy window. So I power-cycled my Vera Lite & the devices showed up. From there I was able to set it up. Hope this helps.

You may want to uninstall the Ergy plugin and then re-install it. Chances are this will lose you all settings.

I’ve had problems with it in the past as it does not seem to play will with Internet Explorer. Especially the more recent incarnations of that.
It works a lot better on Firefox. If you are using IE, you may want to try and use eg Firefox to see if that resolves the issue.

Was there ever resolution for this? I’m getting the same message (“Ergy gateway serial is not present in user”) on a new Vera3…submitted a tech support request days ago but have received no response. I guess calling is the next action, but was wondering if anyone else has encountered this and solved it before I do so.

Thanks!

I never got the serial error, but I went to Ergy & logged in & it cleared the “Could not authenticate with ergy!” error I was getting.

Still getting the “Ergy gateway serial is not present in user” error. Vera support still cannot solve this and the http://www.ergyenergy.com/ site is a total chaos at the moment and no one ever replied on my e-mails…

Removing and reinstalling the ergy application is not the solution :frowning:

+1

Ergy site seems to be inactive and they have never replied to several mails that I have sent to them to reset my password. … So now i Forget about Ergy plugin and i am looking for alternative solutions.

Did you find a alternative solutions ?

Not yet , I need to search first in this forum … when i will have time

Plotwatt is working:

http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,25850.msg183429.html#msg183429

I also remember recently seeing that someone had a new script for Bidgely but I haven’t tried it.

Hi there…

I was having this issue, but the thing I did was change my email on the ERGY website in my profile. I then logged in with my email name but at the end I put @echolabs.net instead of my regular account and logged in with my UI7 password, and I changed my email in my profile back to @echolabs.net and everything is working again. I hope this helps if someone did the same thing I did.

that was the trick :). i changed the mailaddress and since then it went wrong!

Thanks!

Hi!

Could anyone find a solution for this problem? I have the lastest version of firmware, and since I change the email I have this problema.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!