Energy consumption and graph feature requests

I’m looking into the possibilities to, in a smart and attractive way, display the current and historic energy consumption of the house. I have some thoughts and ideas that I hope we can discuss and the developers will consider.

• First of all I really like the dataMine support, very cool. My number one feature reuqest is a “whole house pie chart”. dataMine has a dashboard page which shows how much energy is currently being used and what is using it. It would be very nice to be able to display this in Imperhome as well. A workaround for now would be to show the direct URL in a widget but I’m not sure this is possible (it is possible though to show a saved dataMine graph using a direct URL, se attachment).

• I would prefer an option to primarily show the graph in the widget, now the energy gauge is the default. In this way you could for example have the gauge in one widget and the historic graph in another one next to it.

• Combined graph. I would love to be able to show several values in one graph (as in the attachment). As it is now only one sensor’s value can be displayed at a time.

There are probably more things I will come up with but this has to do for a start. :slight_smile:

same here