EmergencyHeat not available for Honeywell

I have a Honeywell TH8320ZW (from the back of the unit) configured as 2 Heat / 1 Cool to work with my heat pump. My only problem with the device is that Vera does not detect Emergency Heat as a capability. Here is the capability field I currently see for the device:
211,156,0,4,8,6,L,R,B,RS,|32,39,49:3,64:2,66,67,68,69,114,133,134,

If I manually switch modes Vera can adjust temperature without an issue. Sooner or later, the temp is going to drop and I won’t have switched it over, and I am risking a compressor issue (potentially).

The Grasshopper app was actually working to set E Heat On, so today I removed/included just to see if Vera had a temporary discovery issue. Now the app is no longer able to set it either.

Could anyone offer a suggestion? Can I manually override the capability list? I opened a support case in December and MCV responded it had been escalated, but that was the last response.

I wrote the Grasshopper app. The options listed are hard coded so i would suspect vera is not doing something properly. Below is the list of values it currently supports.

Off
AutoChangeOver
CoolOn
HeatOn
AuxCoolOn
AuxHeatOn
EconomyCoolOn
EconomyHeatOn
EmergencyHeatOn
EnergySavingsMode
BuildingProtection

Closing this out. Support is testing a firmware fix.

And Grasshopper is a GREAT app. Thanks.

what was the fix for this? I am having the same issue with the same t-stat.