Email only and text only notification

I have my Vera Lite setup to send a notification for my front door lock and when my AC kicks on and off. I get both a email and a text. Is there a way to get just a text message notification for the front door lock and email only for the thermostat?

Thanks
Jim

On UI5 login to cp.mios.com
On UI7 login to home.getvera.com

Change your notification preferences there!

That’s where I already setup the notification. It’s either on or off. There is no settings to turn on just one
its both or nothing.

You can set the limit to 0 for the one you do not want.

Or remove your email or sms, depending on which you don’t want.

I want email notification only for the AC notification and text only notification for the front door lock.

I don’t see a way to turn off notifications for just one device.

You will need two different MCV USER accounts.
One user gets emails
The other user gets SMS

When you create a notification you can specify which user to send the notification to.

[quote=“RichardTSchaefer, post:7, topic:187139”]You will need two different MCV USER accounts.
One user gets emails
The other user gets SMS

When you create a notification you can specify which user to send the notification to.[/quote]

There is two ways to make it happen, or you can use Richards VERA Alerts and have even more options. ;D

I installed VeraAlerts but I have no idea where to start. I read over the documentation but it was a little confusing.

Thanks
Jim

Will VeraAlerts only work with Android? I have a Windows phone.

Jim

There are two different but related things:

1. Vera Alerts Plugin
    Supports all kinds of notification services:
    Vera Alerts Mobile (Currently Android only)
    Vera Alerts Mobile via Local Area Network WiFi connection
    Pushover Mobile (IOS and Android)
    Emailed via SMTP Mail Server. This does not use the MiCasaVerde’s servers!
    Twilio Service … Supports Voice Call to any phone and SMS to Mobile devices.
    Pushbullet … (IOS and Android, Desktop, Windows Phone)
    Pushalot … (Windows, Windows Mobile)
    Prowl … (IOS and Android, Windows Mobile ???)
    Forwarded to another Vera Plugin such as the Push Notification, Homewave or Sonos plugins.

2. The Vera Alerts Android App
    I consider the best of all of the above notification apps … but I am biased.