Duplicate State ID

Hi, AltUI messages when I run my door lock scene are telling me this:

warning device:11 has duplicate state id 59 for variables: PollSettings , ConfiguredWakeupInterval

I changed my door lock (Kwikset 910) pollsettings to 0 and wakeupinterval to 1800. Since I have global polling on Vera, I decided to see if this would help my lock with reliability problems I have had.

ID 59 in my devices is an app for MyQ Garage Door Opener. There are no variables that have polling or wakeup, the app has configuration settings that go to the internet to get the garage status as the MyQ is cloud based.

How would I diagnose this?

Latest Vera firmware and AltUI version.

[quote=“tomtcom, post:1, topic:193176”]Hi, AltUI messages when I run my door lock scene are telling me this:

warning device:11 has duplicate state id 59 for variables: PollSettings , ConfiguredWakeupInterval

I changed my door lock (Kwikset 910) pollsettings to 0 and wakeupinterval to 1800. Since I have global polling on Vera, I decided to see if this would help my lock with reliability problems I have had.

ID 59 in my devices is an app for MyQ Garage Door Opener. There are no variables that have polling or wakeup, the app has configuration settings that go to the internet to get the garage status as the MyQ is cloud based.

Latest Vera firmware and AltUI version.[/quote]

go to MISC DEBUG choose Fix devices state and type “0-11” as the altuiid
that should take of it.

[quote=“amg0, post:2, topic:193176”][quote=“tomtcom, post:1, topic:193176”]Hi, AltUI messages when I run my door lock scene are telling me this:

that should take of it.[/quote]

Thanks amg0. I have implemented what you said, it did a luup reload. I’ll see if it comes back but something tells me it won’t. :wink:

Not to take up to much of your time but why did that happen and how would I know in the future to do this command for another device if it happens again?

[quote=“tomtcom, post:3, topic:193176”][quote=“amg0, post:2, topic:193176”][quote=“tomtcom, post:1, topic:193176”]Hi, AltUI messages when I run my door lock scene are telling me this:

Thanks amg0. I have implemented what you said, it did a luup reload. I’ll see if it comes back but something tells me it won’t. :wink:

Not to take up to much of your time but why did that happen and how would I know in the future to do this command for another device if it happens again?[/quote]
It is unclear to me and it seems a silent issue in re.entrancy And The way Vera saves variables and deal with lua handlers. A core issue that is silent and we only see it because I specifically put a message on it because it could have side effects

[quote=“amg0, post:4, topic:193176”][quote=“tomtcom, post:3, topic:193176”][quote=“amg0, post:2, topic:193176”][quote=“tomtcom, post:1, topic:193176”]Hi, AltUI messages when I run my door lock scene are telling me this:

Not to take up to much of your time but why did that happen and how would I know in the future to do this command for another device if it happens again?[/quote]
It is unclear to me and it seems a silent issue in re.entrancy And The way Vera saves variables and deal with lua handlers. A core issue that is silent and we only see it because I specifically put a message on it because it could have side effects[/quote]

Ok, thanks amg0. I haven’t seen it return either. Appreciate your time.