DSC sensor Tripped value not correct

I’ve had a VeraLite + DSC alarm plug-in working correctly for 1 year. I then upgraded my Vera from an older 1.7.x firmware to latest 1.7.730 release in Dec 2015.

Since then, I noticed (every now and then) that a device associated with DSC does NOT have the correct Tripped value. Meaning, it has value of 1 when it should be 0. This bug doesn’t happen every time I open door or window, or with the same device. It seems a bit random.

If I check the status for each DSC device/sensor with EyezOn app, it is correct.

Has anyone noticed this behavior as well?

I consistently had a problem on one device that I had as a door sensor in the dsc plugin, I changed the type to a motion sensor instead and it works now. Weird bug, because other door sensors work just fine. As far as I could tell it was just the one sensor.

[quote=“actran70, post:1, topic:190552”]I’ve had a VeraLite + DSC alarm plug-in working correctly for 1 year. I then upgraded my Vera from an older 1.7.x firmware to latest 1.7.730 release in Dec 2015.

Since then, I noticed (every now and then) that a device associated with DSC does NOT have the correct Tripped value. Meaning, it has value of 1 when it should be 0. This bug doesn’t happen every time I open door or window, or with the same device. It seems a bit random.

If I check the status for each DSC device/sensor with EyezOn app, it is correct.

Has anyone noticed this behavior as well?[/quote]

i have also noticed this behaviour with 1.7.730. It seems random to me too, I haven’t been able to determine what causes it.