DreamColorRGB PlugIn

I can’t message you through Telegram. I can see you, but it doesn’t give me the option to talk to you.

Hello,

because several users are complaining about controls not showing up in Vera’s UI, I made an extra javascript file so that all the controls will show up on every device. The javascript file will be launched with an extra tab in the top bar in vera’s device UI. Also there are extra buttons with pre-defined colors.

Hope you like it,
kind regards

.DreamColor.zip (8.7 KB)

Hello,

Hope you’re still enjoying your controller and the plugin.
Because more users started to complain about UI related problems I changed the UI.
I made an extra tab with javascript file, so that the interface always stays the same on every device, also extra buttons are there.
Hope you like it !!!

DreamColor.zip (8.7 KB)

Hello.

For some time I do not use the controller. I’m redoing my demo stand. In a week or two I will reconnect everything and update your plugin.

Thank you very much, for new file.

Hello. I update my Vera Edge to 7.30 Beta Firmvare (from 24.10.2019). DreamColors files in .zip actual for installation? Thanks.

Made some changes, some variables showed up doubled.
Let me know if there are any problems…DreamColor.zip (8.6 KB)

Hello,

Made some changes to the plugin, looks like every controller has it;s own “code-end”.
To determine your “code-end” use Wireshark(windows) or PacketSniffer(Android) to capture
brightness code. The “code-end” are the last 4 number pairs (like: 08 ec 41 00)
Use an editor (like Notepad++) to edit I_DreamColorRGBW1.xml.
Change on top “local CommandCodeEnd” corresponding the code you discovered.

Have fun !DreamColor.zip|attachment (9.3 KB)

Hello,

for everybody who’s interested I’ve made a new plugin for controlling a WS2812b LED-strip.
This time I used an ESP8266 (NodeMCU) for the control.
Together with the script I made (installed on the ESP8266) it’s possible to control your strip
and start effects.
The script for the ESP8266 can be found on GitHub - GreatGazoe/DreamColorESP: Control WS2812b LED with ESP8266 (based on neopixel library) here you can find the setup instructions too.
The Vera plugin can be found on GitHub - GreatGazoe/DreamColorESPVeraPlugIn: Vera PlugIn to control ESP8266 with DreamColorESP-script installed. just upload
the files to Vera and reload Luup, don’t forget to enter the ESP8266 IP-address.

It’s possible to create your own effects and test them online on https://wokwi.com/arduino/libraries/Adafruit_NeoPixel/StrandTest_Wheel, if your ready send me a post and I will implement them into the script.

Hope you like it!!