Downloading loop issue with powermax+

I have this problem: the vera connects correctly to the powermax(it says powerlink mode) and i can send it commands, but every 30-45 seconds the vera says “Reading panel settings…” and the powermax says “downloading” on the screen. It’s getting very annoying because every time that it does this the panel becomes unresponsive for a while. Do you know any fixes?

It will re-read the settings (download) when luup reloads. You’ll need to look in the logs to see why Vera restarts luup.

Thanks, I spoke to Vera support and my unit was defective. But now I have another problem: it works, but every 24 hours it locks up and commExceptions is 4. If I reset commFailure and commExceptions to 0 it works for another day, then it locks up again. I have version 1.2a, where can I download the newest version?

You can download the latest version from branches – Visonic Powermax Alarm Panel

I am running the latest version of the plugin (1.2e) on a Vera Edge (UI7) connected to Powermaster 10. After upgrading to the latest UI7 firmware I feel like the commExceptions has gotten more frequent. I havn’t yet had time to look at this more deeply…

Are you also running UI7 with the latest firmware?

Yeah and it sucks, I wish I could go back to UI6… :cry:

See also thread http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,31613.msg243667.html