Double check a couple of things

Hi
Thanks first of all for producing such a great app. I am new to home automation only recently purchasing a Vera lite. I have managed to get hold of a powermax Pro panel off ebay. Could I double check:

• I want to keep things as simple as possible so the easiest option will be to purchase the RS-232 adaptor and then connect to the vera lite with a serial to USB cable. If I buy this from somewhere like sapphire alarms I do not need to mess about with the wiring.
  • I already have a rfxcom plugged into the Vera`s single USB port so I will need to also buy a powered USB hub. Is anyone using the Vera lite via a USB hub in a similar configuration? Just want to make sure this will work.
    The Vera lite comes with the new UL7 firmware installed. Looks like the powermax plug in is working with the new firmware and the remaing bugs are minor issues?
  • thinking of using an old android tablet to act as the control panel for the alarm plus overall controller for the house. Could anyone recomend a decent android app to use. Imperihome looks the best app I have tried so far…
    Thanks

Andy

• Indeed the Visonic kit is the simplest
  • USB hub is no problem, does not need to be powered
  • I use ImperiHome myself as well