DLNA Media Controller plugin - version 0.6 released

Version 0.6 is released.

You can download it here (ZIP archive at the bottom of this page): 0.6 in tags – DLNA Media Controller

What’s new in version 0.6:

[ol][li]
Fixed: relative URL in the XML description
[/li]
[li]
Improove performance when browsing content + abort timeout (30 s) in case of very big content
[/li]
[li]
Workaround for a bug in Freebox Player firmware 1.2.12
[/li][/ol]

Are there any instructions on how to install this? (honestly I haven’t looked very hard for them). I just thought I would mess around with this.

Not yet but it is easy and classical.
That is mainly uploading all the files with the UI, except the PNG file that has to be uploaded with WinSCP (the plugin should probably work even without this PNG file).
Then create a device.
Then open the Settings tab and search a DMR.

Thanks :slight_smile: This will be my first manual upload (I’m sure followed by others)

Lolodomo explain this in the main post :

It is a classical installation, meaning you have to upload all the files with the Vera UI, except the PNG file that requires to be uploaded using WinSCP in directory /www/cmh/skins/default/icons/
Then create a new device using D_DLNAMediaController1.xml. Don’t care about the IP. Restart LUA. When restarted, refresh your browser cache (Ctrl+F5). Then open the Settings tab to select your DMR, either using the UPnP discovery or filling in the UPnP device description URL. Wait few seconds until the setup is done and that’s all, you can now open the Player tab.

Great to see the new version Lolodomo !